The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires all health care providers to provide Notice of Privacy Practices. The notice will inform you of the ways we may use your information and the occasions on which we may disclose this information to others.
The notice will also explain your rights regarding your health information:
- Right to restriction
- Right to receive confidential communications
- Right to inspect and copy your health information
- Right to amend your health information
- Right to an accounting of disclosures
- Right to a paper copy of the notice
- Right to complain if you feel your privacy has been violated
For more information about this notice or about the HomeTeam’s privacy policies, please contact by mail or phone:
HomeTeam Mobile Diagnostics (HTMD)
24901 Northwestern Highway, Suite 620
Southfield, MI 48075
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of the information discussed above. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page, so that you may always be aware of what information is being collected, how it is being used, and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
Tell us what you think. HTMD welcomes your questions and comments about privacy or any other subject.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org